Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Earrings

Stick Earrings
Between ring projects, I played with sterling silver...sawing, shaping, filing and sanding. These silky smooth sterling silver sticks are light as a feather. I made the sterling ear wires too...you hardly know you have them on.

Open Hoops with Black Onyx Beads
And speaking of 'light as a feather' these upside down sterling silver open hoops are that too! So dainty & light...you really  can't even tell you're wearing them. They seem perfect for dressy days or jeans. I love them! :)


Carpe Diem!
-L


4 comments:

Alice said...

I like both pairs. These could be worn with anything.

Gallery 13 - Lela Bouse-McCracken said...

Hi Alice..so nice of you to visit! Thanks for the kind words..I like them too. :)

Juliette Williams said...

I'm loving your sterling work. All of it! :)

Gallery 13 - Lela Bouse-McCracken said...

Thanks, Juliette. I really want to learn all the basics before I start adding other components to them. Sawing, hammering, soldering, sanding and filing are fun! ;)