Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yummy New deStash Stuff

How lucky I feel to be around when someone wants to destash!

It makes me want to say Squeeeee! :) 

Yummy Wired Glass Beads from India

 

Gorgeous Jasper!
Great African Beads Selection
Greens!
Great Old African Brass
Love Love Love these Horn Sticks & Pendant
Gemstone Donuts - Gorgeous
Rock Crystals. Beautiful!
All sorts of goodies here to take apart.
And she *gave* me this gorgeous scarf that will be recycled into jewelry!
I can already tell that I'll be hoarding some of this...it
will be hard to part with.
Thank you, BeeGee, you Rock! :)

7 comments:

Juliette Williams said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful!

Gallery 13 - Lela Bouse-McCracken said...

Hey Juliette. Yes, it's so cool to get new stuff. And so nice of her to allow me to look through her stash.

Beatnheart said...

Wait one gosh darn minute! You scored. So hugely . I. Am. So. Jealous. Nice nice friend.

Gallery 13 - Lela Bouse-McCracken said...

Cynthia! I know. :) Makes me very happy. Thanks for stopping by.

Beatnheart said...

Thanks for your visit. Perhaps you’ll see the difference in Blogger when you do a post.
It is sorta the same but it’s not. I definitely have to search around now and think about
what I am doing..

Jackie said...

Wow, what a beautiful haul! I think I'd be stashing some of those beauties away too. Can't wait to see what you'll make with them.

...Jackie xo

martinisfor2 said...

i am so jealous..............