Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelets

Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet

Lesson learned: When cutting a shape for a cuff focal,
use the saw....regardless of how tempting it is to use 
tin snips. When I see this bracelet in
macro version, I see the need to work on the
areas between petals.
HOWEVER, as I always told my
art students, "You don't want it to look like you bought it at Wal-Mart."
So there. Maybe I'll leave it as is.



Sterling Silver cuff with Mod Copper Twist
This thing needs something else. I think I'll just start
soldering random things to it. 

One thing in this post I *know* I like: the rocks.
Thank you, Colorado.
:)


carpe diem!
-L



4 comments:

PipnMolly said...

Even blown up your flower looks fine to me. Appears you are having some fun with those bracelets.
...and nice rocks too.

13 said...

Those bracelets are going to be cool stacked together, great work

Lela said...

Ah thanks, Tracy! And yes, I do love those rocks. :)

Lela said...

Hi & thanks, Marcia...yes, I think I'll stack them...and maybe throw in a few more. ;)