Thursday, October 18, 2012

Form Folded & Etched Copper Cuff

Giddyup!

Form Folding

AND

Etching



Works for me!

The thing is, these cuffs are light enough that you hardly know you're wearing them.
That works for me too!

ps: Something is askew with blogger. I have several blogs that I follow
that appear and disappear at random on my blog list on the profile page.
Annoying.

And speaking of that....got a little something for you to try.
Put the word 'askew' in a Google search.
Watch what happens.
;)
Carpe Diem!
-L

8 comments:

Alice said...

Lela, your cuff is beautiful! I love the etching.

I have a few blogs that go missing, and some that never show up in my blog reader. And there's probably more that I just don't remember. Blogger is really frustrating me lately, and trying to get an answer from blogger is even more frustrating.

Lela said...

Thank you, Alice. I'm happy with how the etching turned out.

I guess we can't complain too much about blogger...since its free. ;)

Lucie said...

I love the mix between the writings pattern and the folded effects

Lela said...

Thanks, Lucie. I rather like how it turned out too. I think I'll be trying this a little more. Thanks for stopping by!

Shel said...

Love this cuff!! awesome. I've been having probs w/blogger, too. It stops while I'm typing, doesn't post on time,...etc. Technology is great till it doesn't work the way it should or the way we expect it to!:-)

Cynthia said...

What a lovely cuff! The fold forming makes such a beautiful frame for the etching.

Lela said...

Shel, I always appreciate your visits. Thanks for the kind words!

Lela said...

Hi Cynthia. So nice of you to drop by & thank you for the kudos!