Friday, June 14, 2013

Announcing "Woodridge Vintage"


After considerable thought and research, I decided
to open a new Etsy shop for vintage items instead of
mixing them in with Woodridge Place jewelry.

Announcing

(Drum roll please)

Woodridge Vintage

I've been collecting for years...and years...and yes, years.

A few years ago, I moved out some of the collection on Ebay.
Now I've decided to resume the clearing out and 
see how it goes on Etsy.

On the off chance that you have two or more shops and by any
stretch of the imagination didn't know this...here's what I found out.

If I use two different browsers for the shops, I can keep them both open.
I won't have to log in and out all the time. 
Handy, huh?

Plus!
I set up a second email address with my existing account, so all email
will be coming to the same place.
That's a great help as well.

Oh, and I even managed to make a little Etsy mini
for the sidebar. (I had to search it out...I'd forgotten how I did it.) ;)

That's it for now.
Have a groovy weekend!

Carpe Diem!
-L
 


13 comments:

PipnMolly said...

Off to check out the new shop now...

Lela said...

Well, there's not much there yet, Tracy. But my attic is full.....so.... In good time. ;)

Lucie said...

That's wonderful news!! off to check the shop too :)

Anvil Artifacts said...

Hahaha, I checked out the new shop first! Looks wonderful! Looking forward to seeing what treasures emerge in your shop!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Oh no, no, no - I might have to add to my collection. LOL Great job with the new shop Lela

Lela said...

Thanks so much, Lucie. :)

Lela said...

Thanks a bunch, Janet. I look forward to seeing how much great stuff I can get in it too. Hehe. ;)

Lela said...

Ha! Well, I hope someone want's some of the stuff filling my attic. ;)
Thanks, Sharon!

mairedodd said...

oh, you are clever! i have 2 emails and check them both. and hadn't thought about using 2 browsers -
will look into the vintage shop - sounds wonderful!

fanciful devices said...

omg i need to put you on my blog list! i love yr bronze clay- have you considered just oxidizing them?

Lela said...

I hope the two browser business works for you, Mary Jane. It sure simplifies things for me. Thanks for stopping by - so good to see you online again!

Lela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lela said...

Why yes you do, fancipants! heh ;)

Re: Oxidizing
As a matter of fact, back in one of my first batches of bronzclay, I tried all manner of things to get rid of the gold. But you know, I don't recall if I tried jax black. I'll have to do that. Thanks! I do know that I love building some patina with jax green.