Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Box: No Longer Available - Grab Bag Available!


This box is no longer available...


Water Buffalo Teeth (Drilled); Sea Urchin Spines (Drilled); Fossils!

Here are a few closer shots...

Crinoid Stems & Mammoth
Vintage Lamp Crystals (Glass & Gorgeous)
Water Buffalo Teeth - so earthy & funky. (Drilled)


Drilled Sea Urchin Spines (Approximately 3.5 inches) They are LONG.




So many thanks to those of you who are helping me Destash!

AND...this grab bag is available!

I also have Destash going on over in Woodridge Vintage,
including a quart size grab bag for $5.00.
Hop on over and take a looksee!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodridgeVintage

So many thanks to those of you who are helping me Destash!


Carpe Diem
-L

4 comments:

Beatnheart said...

looking good ....

Lela said...

Uhhuh. It'll be lookin better when it's outta here. ;)

Lela said...

I really like this box. If I wasn't trying to get rid of it....I'd buy it. hahahahahaaa :D

Juliette Williams said...

waaaah, I had it bookmarked then forgot. :( But glad it's going to a good home! xoxo