Monday, January 13, 2014

Destash Day Trois: The White Box & Two More: Reductions

Destash Continues

Day Three

The White Box

Reduced to $25.00 + Shipping $5.15


This is now listed in my Vintage Shop.

Large faceted Quartz briolettes; drilled sea glass; drilled shell pendants; lampwork; large, heavy quartz beads.

And...glass beads; painted vintage keys...
And...lampwork that I did not make.
Plus...there's a glass, vintage crystal button thrown in for fun.

And off they go to Etsy!

**********

Two more boxes are now listed as well.
One of them looks like this.

The following box is *SOLD*

https://www.etsy.com/listing/175674803/destash-box-3-components-bronzclay?ref=listing-shop-header-0






And the following Box has been reduced to $20.00.

...in my Vintage Shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/175662509/destash-box-2-components-beads-horn?ref=listing-shop-header-1



Things are looking up around here!
{{@;@}}

Carpe Diem!
-L

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Wow, when you destash - you destash! I know I should do it too.....I know it but it's like my grandmothers old button collection. I love the piles of stuff. Shame on me.

Lela said...

Yes, Sharon. It was past time for me to destash. Where did all this 'stuff' come from?! It clears my mind to clear my studio of the clutter.