Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Book & Flush Settings

Following up on a previous post....

My flush settings are getting better...but still
have much to learn.

Here's how they're looking so far.
I've worn this ring since February just to see
if the stones would fall out.
So far only one has and I was able to reset it
with a new one. So far, so good. ;) 



Currently I'm completely involved in 
a new book that I *highly* recommend.
 
"Professional Jewelry Making"

Yes, THAT Alan Revere.
And he's on Facebook and tells me that he hears
this is a pretty good read. AND that if
I have any questions to let him know.
Social media.
Seriously amazing.




Hope you are all well and enjoying working on sparkly, shiny things. :)

Carpe Diem!
-L

5 comments:

Juliette Williams said...

Nice!!! My niece just finished taking his course on Keum Boo there. Will have to check into this book! xoxoxoxo
Your work, as always, is gorgeous.

Lucie Tales said...

I'm impressed! and I'm noting down this book!

Anvil Artifacts said...

Your post is seriously inspiring! Gorgeous ring!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Nice nice ring Lela! Also for stone setting consider a course with Gerry Lewy - you'd love it!

Lela said...

Thank you all for your visits and comments...you are appreciated! Is it just me or does it seem that FB is taking over attention from blogging?